Some companies don’t want a full PR agency. They prefer to do their own PR, but still want the comfort factor of professional support and guidance. That’s exactly what membership of Ultimedia’s PRivilege Club gives you.
On joining you will receive:
- A copy of ‘The A-Z of PR’ which shows the different ways in which you can promote your business.
- A copy of the ‘PR for Virgins’ workbook which gives practical hints and tips on writing press releases and dealing with the media
- Contact details for editors of your local papers, business-to-business magazines, radio and TV stations
- Full contact details for up to SIX key journals read by your customers within the sector you want to target
But our support doesn’t stop there! Our ongoing support includes:
- Advance notice of feature articles and journalist requests relevant to your business
- The Hotline. Expertise at the end of the phone or via e-mail whenever you want professional advice, or an honest sounding board for your ideas before you embark on your campaign.
- PR professionals available to give you truthful opinion and fine tune your press releases, case studies, adverts or direct mail letters.
- A friendly ear when you want to check that you’re getting your money’s worth from your advertising budget
For more information or to become a member of The Privilege Club